- PT431 is a low profile 4×4 performance tire.
- It offers high speed, safe and enjoyable driving.
- With its specially developed tire profile, it provides flawless performance, excellent steering control and stability.
- With its unique tread mixture and aesthetic tread pattern design, it offers fuel saving and long life without sacrificing safety with maximum grip on wet / dry ground and turns.
- Center block contacts the surface and provides a stable and balanced drive.
- High performance on both dry and wet surfaces with an asymmetrical pattern.
- Reinforced and wide shoulder block increases the surface amount, contacting the surface and makes dry grip performance better. High curve turning property / manoeuvrability provides asymmetrical wear resistance.
TECHNOLOGY & BENEFITS
Fine Silica Technology
|Benefits Partial silica tread compound developed through FST technology provides high handling performance on dry and wet road conditions.|
HIGH TECH UNDERTREAD CONSTRUCTION
|Jointless “0” degree spiral nylon cover and wide steel belts||Benefits It improves uniformity for smoother ride, durability and tread wear.|
JOINTLESS MONO STRAND BEAD WIRE AND HARD BEAD FILLER
|Strengthens the link between tire and rim for a more precise driving experience.||Benefits Improve lateral stability in high-speed cornering and uniformity for a smoother ride.|